Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I made the Aussie FRONT PAGE on ETSY Being on the Etsy Front Page has always been something Etsy Artisan's strive for. My fellow team member Mandy from BeadsMe created created a beautiful treasury that made it to the Aussie Front Page, as that's where she lives...in the land down under...LOL...sorry I couldn't help myself! She has some very beautiful designs and her Photography is AMAZING...I would LOVE to live there, you really MUST take a peek to see what I mean. Well without further delay here is the treasury she made that includes my Mint Green Lampwork necklace...

'Pastels.' by beadsme

Enjoy!


Small notecards - mini ...
$6.00

Pastel Blue Angelite Ge...
$4.75

Lemon Slices Soap - Han...
$7.00

PDF Sewing Pattern for ...
$11.50

Chunky Pastel Amethyst ...
$62.00

Flat NoteCards Marie An...
$10.50

Vintage dress, sweethea...
$19.00

makeup bag. wet bag. co...
$14.00

5g Mineral Eye Shadow -...
$6.00

Insulated Lunch Bag Tot...
$35.00

iPhone 4 decoden case p...
$42.00

Tree of Life, set of 4 ...
$10.20

Christmas in July Sale ...
$39.74

Colored textile CABLE p...
$6.00

Little flags pale blue ...
$7.00

6 Faux Fake Standard Cu...
$39.99

Treasury tool supported by the dog house

No comments:

Post a Comment